WE INVITE YOU TO SOLGENOMICS 2016!
In 2016, the Conference has been scheduled and located to highlight the considerable contributions, resources and advances that have been made by the University of California, Davis, and the many agricultural and genomic enterprises in the northern and Central Valley of California. As Solanaceae crops are major economic and agricultural products of this region, the meeting will include presentations and tours related to the application of advances in the genomics of the Solanaceae. Davis is easily accessed from the Sacramento International Airport and is about an hour from major California destinations, including the wine producing regions of the Napa and Sonoma Valleys, scenic Lake Tahoe and vibrant San Francisco.
SolGenomics: From Advances to Applications
- Over three days of oral presentations, themed sessions of invited talks by domestic and international professionals from the public sector and industry to discuss genomic tools, advances and applications for the Solanaceae species
- Poster and invited speaker sessions featuring competition-winning graduate students
- An opening reception with live music following a keynote speaker’s talk (September 12, 2016)
- A Gala Garden Banquet with a distinguished speaker and live music by local classic and blues band AMPLIFIED DNA at the UC Davis Robert Mondavi Institute’s Good Life Garden (September 14, 2016)
- Arranged tours and visits to University of California and USDA facilities and the many agricultural and genomic companies in the vicinity of Davis.
Posted on Facebook by Barrios Farms Inc.