POSTER ABSTRACT SUBMISSION is closed (all slots are filled)
TALK ABSTRACT SUBMISSION is closed (all slots are filled)
There are two poster presentation types:
(2) POSTER + 1-MINUTE PRESENTATION (no slides)
With the Poster + 1-Minute Presentation, you will present a traditional poster as well as introduce yourself and your work with a quick 1 minute talk to the full conference body (on the morning of Wednesday, September 14). The 1-minute talks offer an opportunity to introduce yourself to the international research community. In past meetings, they have significantly increased interest in posters and have led to employment opportunities. There will be many employers at the meeting both private and public. Suggested information to present: Name; Where you are from; What you are studying; What lab; When you expect to be done with your degree; Your poster number (to be provided later); Poster topic/session; Perhaps one or two sentences to highlight an exciting research finding, etc. We cannot accommodate any slides for this talk. We also suggest that you practice your presentation and make sure that you stay below a minute.
Poster Formatting Information:
• Maximum poster size: 40 inches width, 48 inches height (101,6 cm width, 121,9 cm height)
• Recommended minimum font size = 20 pt
• The location of your poster will be noted on the poster boards with numbers corresponding to those listed in the program
• Presenters are requested to remain with their posters during their assigned poster session (either Tuesday or Thursday evening).
Oral Presentation Information:
• Each talk will be followed by a 3-minute question period.
• Speakers must bring their presentations on a USB or portable drive. All presentations must be saved on the portable drive in both (1) PowerPoint and (2) PDF formats.
Any questions? Please email Julie Tillman email@example.com.